Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Never too early for a Krispy Kreme Run!

I pretty much didn't have a choice of whether or not I'd like doughnuts.
With grandparents who owned a doughnut shop it was decided. I would be born and raised: a
DOUGHNUT QUEEN!

When Reb and the kids came to P-town early one morning, there was only one thing we could do.
(Well, there were a lot of things, but grandma's house was off limits as she was re-doing her kitchen. But of all the things to do, this was the best.)

Krispy Kreme Run!


Seth, being the goomba that he is, didn't want to get his fingers all sticky from the deliciousness the "hot doughnut sign" brings, so he used his noodle and ate like this.


And Ella, being the genius that she is, decided that the best part was the frosting, and she ate accordingly.

Pretty impressive, if I do say so myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment