Monday, November 8, 2010

Goodbye!



November is a month of Goodbyes.

Goodbye to our front door. #102 and the door that sometimes wouldn't lock right and would make me late for work.

Goodbye to our cozy little family room. There were a lot of movies watched here as well as countless hours of Buzz, and don't forget the Super Bowl Party. Good times!

Goodbye to our great kitchen. I learned to be inventive here as well as really learned how to cook.

Goodbye to our Junk Room/Guest Room/Study/Turtle Room.
There have been a lot of visitors here. This room also helped me through finals. Thank heavens for this room or we would not have Violet the turtle. :)


Goodbye to my scrunched closet. I'm pretty sure I won't miss you. I wish you had been big enough for all of my shoes not to mention, any of Chad's clothes.


Goodbye Washer/Dryer set. You clunked along for a whole 2 hours to get our things washed and dried. For that, I thank you.

Goodbye stairs to where Lulu does her business. Pretty sure she won't miss you, but I will.

Goodbye Bedroom window looking out to where Lulu does her business. It was very convenient for when it was snowing or raining.

Goodbye hot tubs that NEVER once worked the whole time we were here. I wish we could have been friends.

Goodbye Bell Court Condo #102, we will miss you.

HELLO (again) to my mom and dad's house! We will be living there from the end of November to the middle of January while we wait for our townhouse to be built!

1 comment:

  1. Chelsea, this is an adorable post. I saw a link on Rebecca's blog and came to check yours out. You are so talented.

    Donna Nielsen

    ReplyDelete