Friday, October 1, 2010

The Lion Sleeps Tonight...

A couple Wednesday nights ago I got home from work, excited about the fun weekend ahead and noticed that my mom had called and invited me to go see The Lion King in SLC the next night. They had an extra ticket! Boy did I luck out!

First we were treated to Olive Garden courtesy Kyle Rollins! Thanks Dad, it was delicious.

Ella was very excited to see the play. So excited in fact, that she couldn't eat her food. When our waitress told her that she had to eat now because all the lions would have eaten all the food at the play Ella just looked away and laughed saying, "Doesn't she know? My mom ALWAYS has fruit snacks."

The whole crew: Grandma, Reb, Dad, Mom, Me and last but not least, Ella! She was very excited to go to this "big girl" event.



One excited little skibby!

The play was FANTASTIC! I recommend it to anyone who can get tickets. It was beautiful and the costumes were seriously magical. I have to admit, I did shed a tear or two. They did a wonderful job. Ella did her "chirping" giggle the whole time and was happy to be there the whole time, despite getting out a couple hours past her bedtime! :)
THANKS MOM, DAD, AND GRANDMA for the fantastic night.

No comments:

Post a Comment