Friday, October 1, 2010

Deer Valley Getaway!

After my eventful Thursday night at the Lion King, Chad and I met up with the family at my Uncle's Cabin in Deer Valley for the weekend. It was a much needed retreat and so nice to be up in the beautiful mountains with my family. The leaves were all changing colors and it was breath-taking. Not to mention, the Bocci Ball tourney was amazing. :)


My mom is the best cook in the world. We had chicken peanut sautee, Roast, sandwiches and and plethora of other deliciousness.

Reb got to catch up on her reading and finished the final Hunger Games book, Mockingjay.

Seth got to take it easy in the hot tub. Lock up your daughters!

Ella strikes a pose after her fresh mani/pedi.

I gave myself a pedicure after a long day of outlet shopping with my Mom. One of my favorite hobbies. Mom and I are discount divas and brought home a lot of cute things for a fraction of the cost. Go team!
Please ignore my horrible hair, my hair appointment was the next week.


Chad got a lot of catch-up sleep as well as a trip to the driving range with my dad.
On Sunday Chad and I took a nature walk. It was a gorgeous day and we were very happy to be up there. Can I just say? What a Hottie McHotterson.



It was such a great weekend. THANKS SO MUCH to Mom and Dad for making it possible, keeping us fed with delicious food, and going out of their way for us to have a fun time! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment