Monday, April 18, 2011

Playing Catch-Up

Since it's the middle of Final's week and I'm sick to death of studying, I feel like it's the perfect time to catch you all up on our life. Ready? Hold on to your knickerbockers!



On February 4th, we bought our first house! It's a beautiful little townhouse and we love it!
After some a month or so we finally got internet, grass, and a fence!
My BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING mother had a birthday! We love you Momma!
Chad surprised me on Valentines Day! He said he'd be working a graveyard shift so I wouldn't see him for a good day and a half, but when I got home from work, I found THIS all the way up the stairs and into our room with a big vase of roses! Chad had also fibbed about the graveyard shift! Best husband award!
On February 19th, Chad's brother, Sean and his sweet little bride, Joslyn got married in the Mesa, Arizona Temple! We were lucky enough to be with them for their special day!
It was a very blustery day!Chad enjoyed the wind a little too much!
I threw a hostess party for all of my lovely Brick Oven beauties! Great times were had by all!
I discovered that I love to watercolor paint! That's one good thing that came from one of my bazillion classes!

Another sweet thing that came from a class was the opportunity to visit a Beekeeper! It was awesome and I secretly want to be a beekeeper when I grow up! Shout out to my friend Mark and his website, www.neighborhoodbeekeeping.com
Yes- we are standing in the middle of his bee hives! AAaaah!I met a bunch of amazing girls this semester. It was a lot of fun to have to do all of the many presentations this semester with them! I'm going to miss some of them next semester when we all stay into our cohort assignment groups. P.S. I got the Nebo School District! I'm really excited to get teachin'!
My stud of a husband got into golf fever again and took me golfing with him on one of these past gorgeous days!I have been keeping up with my card group each month, creating a plethora of fun cards like this little diddy!
Chad's brother, Matt and his family flew in from NY for a visit. While they were here, we had a surprise Buzz Lightyear birthday party for Chad's nephew, Dash who turned 3.
The birthday boy eating the amazing Buzz Lightyear cake that his mom, Jen made!

Well- that's all folks. Back to studying for me! See ya in another 3 months! ;)

2 comments:

  1. haha Chels your so cute! Thanks for all the updates ;) I miss you chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute townhouse! You guys are too cute.

    ReplyDelete