Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What's Been Happening Lately!


My girlfriends and I went to the Backstreet Boys concert. It was AMAZING!



I went to Lagoon with my mom, my sister, and my niece and nephew, Ella and Seth.
This picture was on the mini swinging ship for youngins. Seth was not sure if he liked it or not.




The carousel was money. Everyone loved it.
All in all, it was a fantastic day.



Chad and I set our friend up on a blind double date. We went to a driving range, played mini golf, got subway, watched Real Salt Lake fireworks on a blanket, and ended the night with a movie at our place.


AND... Things worked out really well for our friend. Great match! :) Call me Chelsea the match maker.


Chad and I have been spending a lot of time swimming at my grandma's house. What a hot pool boy eh? I think so.



Chad and I babysat 3 little ANGELS! Our friends Miss and Jeff throw different races in Provo County and I get to babysit their children (minus the new baby boy) when the races go down! This picture was taken after an exciting day of running through sprinklers.



Chad is such a big help. We watched Ratatouille while Chad modeled my headbands. Don't forget the popcorn.

And THAT, my friends, is what's been happening lately.

2 comments: