Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wow...

Ok, so it's official. Me + blogging = no good. I promise I will get better! I don't really have anything exciting to report on YET, and for some reason or another, my camera has taken up permanent residence on my bed table. (A spot that has zero convenience for any fun activity picture taking.) As soon as I am through with this post, I am redirecting it straight to my purse for quick access.

I do however have some fantastic, yet semi-unimportant news concerning my sister's house. Last week, Rachel and took a little trip to So. Jo. where we did some sprucing and organizing that consisted of assembling not one, but TWO Ikea bookshelves, followed by the hanging of FIVE pictures. Be proud! On the drive home, Rach and I bathed in our "business women" splendor by listening to who else but Miss B. (Beyonce) or shall we say Mrs. Z (As in Jay-Z)

Ok, so since I'm getting all involved and such (again) in blogging.... I need some tips. Does anyone know how to change your fonts all cute and stylish? I have a bunch of extremely aesthetic-overload fonts. How do I use them on here? No offense Arial, Georgia, Lucinda Grande, Courier, etc.

I'll be better at posting, I promise.Something interesting has to happen soon right? I'm due for a little excitement.

P.S. Check out the music below... After a couple of trial and errors, I finally got it up and rollin'. I'm totally into new music right now. Feel free to give me a couple shout outs for some sweet tunes.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how to change to a cute font. If you find out, let me know because I'd love to mix it up more than they allow on here. Your friends the Austins have a really really cute font for their titles and such. If you find out how they did it...that's the font I want!
    Good job on the music. I have tons of good songs (or at least I think I do), if you want any ideas.

    ReplyDelete