Monday, September 21, 2009

Lions, Tigers, and Bears....Oh My!

Chad and I got in touch with our inner kid again by taking a trip to the Hogle Zoo with my sister, niece, nephew, and mom! I have been wanting to go all summer. I think it should be a yearly thing. It's so much fun! Call me crazy. There were tons of baby animals. Baby elephant, giraffe, tigers, and leopards. We ate a total of three big bags of cotton candy, my ultimate favorite thing. We also went to the bird show (highly recommended). It was amazing how close those birds got to us. They warn you not to stand up because you will get hit by a bird! It was such a great day! Thanks Mom and Reb for inviting us! :)


1 comment:

  1. Love the zoo. When Ben and I went, the baby elephant hadn't been born yet. I'm jealous you got to see it. Maybe we'll have to go again. Yes, the bird show is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete